Building Information Modeling for Architectural Design
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture building design software works the way architects and designers think, so you can develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs. Built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), Autodesk Revit Architecture helps you capture and analyze concepts and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction. Make more informed decisions with information-rich models to support sustainable design, construction planning, and fabrication. Automatic updates keep your designs and documentation coordinated and more reliable.
- Conceptual design tools—Use tools for freeform and parametric modeling, and analyze designs earlier.
- Bidirectional associativity—Make a design change anywhere, and the model is automatically updated throughout the project.
- Parametric components—Design using real building components that enable greater detail and accuracy.
- Revit Building Maker—Transform conceptual models into functional building designs with walls, roofs, floors, and curtain systems.
- Schedules—Generate more accurate schedules faster using up-to-date model information.
- Detailing—Create, edit, and share detail libraries to better align with office standards—or, rely on an extensive in-product library.
- Design visualization—More clearly communicate design intent with built-in rendering tools.